Pet Sitting Details
You have probably never given much thought to
just how much time
and effort you put into your pet’s good health and happiness. We have!
When you are gone, many things have to be done on a daily basis to
make certain your pets are safe, secure, comfortable and happy.
This process is done every time we visit with your pets.
· Sanitizing before entering your home to reduce illness & disease.
· Releasing your security system.
· Bringing in the newspaper, mail, fliers, and any packages.
· Keeping your pets on their own normal routine.
· Giving each pet clean, fresh, water in their bowl we rinse it out to be sure it's clean and no mildew in it.
· Walk your dogs(s) and cleaning up after them.
· Giving each pet the proper amount of food.
· Making sure each pet eats their food.
· Administering medication if needed according to your prior instructions.
· Checking on the welfare of shy or reclusive pets.
· Cleaning up any “accidents” or messes that may occur.
· Having play time, cuddle time, sweet talking and lots of hugging and loving with each pet and brush them if you leave it out for us and tell us they enjoy it.
· Cleaning the litter box and disposing of it in the outdoor trashcan you have told us where it is located.
· Maintaining a comfort level in the home, making sure all pets are happy and not stressed out, we check each pets condition.
· Checking all internal and external doors to be sure they are closed and locked.
· Monitoring the condition of the home.
· Ensuring the house fence perimeter is secure.
· Watering any plants that you have told us about, can also take care of pools or hot-tubs if you need anything done.
· Putting garbage and recycle at the road for trash day.
· Changing the lighting arrangement, adjusting any blinds or curtains and we leave porch light on on the evening visit.
· Making daily visit notes for the owners.
· Take dog(s) out to potty one last time before leaving.
· Giving treats (if they are allowed).
· Tell the pets we will "see you later" and love them bye one last time and be sure they are in good spirits and happy.
· Wash our hands before leaving your home.
· Restoring the security system and re-locking the home.
You do most of these things automatically
when you are home. Isn’t it comforting to know that
someone is going to go through it
at each visit
and doing them for you while you’re away?
Need a Realtor or a Property Manager?